Valentines for The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop!
I remember when the kiddos were little and we made dozens and dozens of Valentines for their school mates, family and our neighbors. In the past couple of years I haven’t done a lot of Valentine cards aside those for my fella, my parents, and to stick in goodie boxes to send to the college kids.
I have decided to up my Valentine game this year and have a list of people I want to be sure know how special they are to me. I’m not going to ruin the surprise by telling you who, but lets just say I have a lot of crafting coming up in the next few weeks.
I think this card will be perfect for mass producing AND making the recipient feel special.
- The card base is Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White cardstock. i adore this cardstock for the base as it is really nice and sturdy. I scored it at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ for a nice crisp fold line.
- The Whisper White Cardstock layer measures 3 3/4 x 5″ creating a nice wide border. This card is pretty simple in design and that wider border helps create a little more visual interest.
- The Pink Pirouette layer is 3 1/4 x 3 1/4″ and the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is 3 x 3. Can we have a moment for that beautiful paper? The gold that runs thru it gives it a lovely rich feel, worthy of a card that says “I Love You”.
- Both the heart and the sentiment are from the Sure Do Love You stamp set and are cropped out using the Lots to Love Box Framelits. These come as a bundle and when purchased together saves you 10% #winning
- I added a little gold foil doily and a wrap of Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon
Don’t forget that you can start earning your FREE SaleABration items NOW!
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code PR7EEWUP on all orders under $150
- Order over $150 receive Stampin’ Rewards
- ALL orders receive a FREE gift from me
- All orders over $50 receive SaleABration rewards
And be sure to join my Newsletter list for weekly specials and exclusive tutorials! Click here to join