REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 5 PM CST TODAY, THURSDAY JUNE 1
What are you waiting for?!!
Do you love technology?
Are you an organized, detail focused person?
Do you love helping other people?
Would you like to earn an income while working from home?
One of the topics I am bombarded with is “how do I find a great virtual assistant?” Quickly followed by “what exactly can they do for me?”
There is a huge gap and a strong need for business demonstrators to receive the technical support necessary to build a thriving online business.
From Pinterest to Blogging to Newsletters to Team Reports it is simply daunting to try and do it all yourself. A Virtual Assistant can work from 5-20 hours a week, for one or more people and help fill in or simply take over the behind the scenes technology of an online stampin’ business.
The Virtual Assistant Training will give you all the tools you need to effectively and powerfully run a social media plan for any demonstrator, and even yourself.
It seems daunting to list all the things we will cover but it includes:
- Newsletters, Automation, Paypal links
- Pinterest, Tailwind, Scheduling pins, optimizing pins, building effective boards
- Instagram, Planoly, Linktree, Ripl
- Facebook, content, groups, pages, VIPs, contests, giveaways, advertising, call to action, videos
- Tutorials, content, forms, PDF creations and more
You will be fully capable of running someone’s Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Newsletter accounts, and yes, you can apply these trainings to your own business as well.
- Training takes place virtually the week of June 5-June 9.
- It will include webinars, live videos, PDFs, q&a FB live opportunity and more!
- All available for you to access live or via recording, indefinitely.
- You will also be invited to join a closed Facebook group in which I will provide ongoing training…..because change is inevitable!
This is a great opportunity to build on your focus, attention to details and get it done personality! My VA’s are the backbone of my business and make me look good each day. They take care of the nitty gritty and I get to spend more time doing what I love!
- The average Virtual Assistant to a Stampin’Up! demonstrator will earn $12-$20 an hour in cash or product, all while working in their home!
- This one week course, along with continuing education, is $195
- VIPs can access this course for $95
- In addition, all who complete the course will be put into a directory that can be accessed by any Stampin’Up! demonstrator looking to hire a VA
Registration is currently open and I will be capping enrollment to ensure each participant receives the attention they deserve.
Email me at [email protected] with your interest and I will send you and invoice and an invitation to the Facebook Group.