Remarkable You, truly!
This past week I was part of several conversations in which friends and acquaintances shared their current struggle with Breast Cancer. While simply heartbreaking, I am in awe of the grace and faith each one of these fabulous ladies carries within them on their journey.
This card will be in the mail to one of them, along with my prayers, energy and love. For those of you battling, please know I send that same light out to you!
The sketch is from Mojo Monday and was a great starting point for creativity.
- The color combo is Lost Lagoon, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White: elegant, soft, and comforting
- Both the flowers and sentiment are from the Remarkable You stamp set from the Stampin’Up! Annual Catalog.
- The flower is stamped in Lost Lagoon on Whisper White and is fussy cut using our paper snips
- The greeting is stamped in Blushing Bride on a scrap of Whisper White. confession: I NEVER EVER throw out Whisper White no matter how small the piece. All those pieces have a special box in my studio and is a go to on almost every card.
- The card base is Lost Lagoon, with a layer of Whisper White. The beautiful Blushing Bride paper is from the Soft Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack.
- A White Lace Doily and scattering of Pearls add the character and personality while still keeping the card simple and clean.