Woo Hoo! Party Pants
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I have loved this SaleABration! Some of my very favorite stamp sets and accessories, EVER!!
As much as I am disappointed to see it come to an end on March 31, I am also super excited for what comes next…..the middle of April I am heading to Salt Lake City to see the NEW 2016-2017 Stampin’Up! Annual Catalog!!
I will get to do a a little pre-order, so stay tuned!
In the meantime, don’t say I didn’t warn you…..SAB ends Thursday, March 31st!!
I pulled out the Party Pants stamp set for one last go around and used it with this fab sketch challenge from my friends over at The Paper Players
- My color combo is Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, and Crushed Curry
- I pulled the colors right from the designs in the It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Pack. I love how effortlessly the patterns play off each other and look spectacular together
- The balloons were stamped in Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry using the SaleABration stamp set, Party Pants. I punched them both out using the Balloon Bouquet Punch
- WOO HOO! was aded to the Crushed Curry Balloon and then popped up with a dimensional
- A Congrats Banner was created in a jiffy with a sentiment from the Party Pants stamp set, a scrap of Whisper White, and the Triple Banner Punch
- A length of Whisper White Baker’s Twine added the final touch to my balloons