I am still in Phoenix working in my hotel room before I head out to grab my plane back to Wisconsin early this afternoon. We wrapped up the Gathering for Greatness event yesterday afternoon and I thought you might like a little sneak of all that went on and was shared.
We kicked off Friday night with an introduction of our guest presenters, a training from me on what it takes to be more focused and productive in our businesses, followed by our Sip and Swap. We had yummy food, drinks, swapped awesome cards, and chatted. It was the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy each other.
Saturday and Sunday were jam packed with trainings from some amazing demonstrators:
- Julie Salva kicked off each morning by sharing heartfelt and inspirational devotionals that made us smile, laugh, and feel the joy that comes from knowing God loves us.
- Georgia Giguere shared the tips and secrets of her Traditional, in person Stampin’Up! business. It was the perfect reassurance and inspiration that you can create an awesome successful business stamping with people and sharing the opportunity face to face.
- Lydia Fiedler inspired us all to pay attention to the Dollars and Sense of our businesses. She graciously shared the events she offers and how she generates PROFIT: both thru fees and product sales.
- Brian King entertained us all while sharing how he transitioned his traditional business to an on line model, along with great tips on technology and social media
- Mary Fish graciously shared the language, marketing and focus we can embrace to make recruiting easy and fun…..and then how to keep those new community members engaged and active.
- Brian and Nicole Watt from Integrant Services talked blogging technology, how to get more folks reading your blog and answered about a bajillion questions we all had about the technical side of sharing our passion with people virtually.
We closed out the event with a discussion of kits, shared our inspiration and take aways, along with our commitments on what we will ACT ON in our businesses.
We laughed (A LOT), we were open, vulnerable, sharing….maybe a few tears.
We learned and were inspired by not only the presenters, but by our old and new friends who brought the life and love to the event.
I am ready to head home. I miss my people 🙂
But I am equally excited to prepare for my Salt Lake City training in April, read more here, and to finish up the Power Points and PDFs to be able to share this weekend’s trainings with those who couldn’t join us live.
If you want this wealth of information delivered to your computer (both webinar and PDF style) on February 18th, be sure to sign up today!
Cost is $195 and includes all that was shared at the Gathering for Greatness event