Here is what I know about Direct Sellers:
- They signed up because they LOVE the product they are selling
- And they came to LOVE the company they represent
But loving a company and a product does not translate to knowing how to sell that product.
Sure, passion for your stamps, jewelry, candles, home decor is critical
but I see really passionate direct sellers struggling big time to sell product
Selling is a set of skills that you can learn
And if you are in Direct SALES, I think it is time you learned these skills.
My success as a direct seller came from the fact that not only was I able to sell a lot of product, but I was able to train my downline to sell a lot of product.
And whether you have a business on line or a traditional in person business, selling is selling and the same techniques work every time.
Here is what we will cover in this training:
- What to show and what not to show
- How to build value in the “big purchases”
- How to design kits that sell
- Creating a “sales experience”
- Teaching your customers to buy and not just come and use your goodies
- How to create life long customers and not “one time buyers”
- How to increase your average sale by $20 per person
- The words that make customers WANT to buy
- and more
I know that you love your product,
but that doesn’t mean you can’t, (or shouldn’t), be making money at it.
And you are not a bad person for wanting to become a better salesperson, it doesn’t diminish your love of the product and your company.
Join us Monday, April 27th, 6:30 pm, central time
Your $15 includes:
- Live webinar
- Recording of the Webinar
- Private Facebook group for on going support
- You will receive the link to the training the morning of April 27