one of the things I have come to love most about my business is the opportunity for it to be flexible.
There are so many ways to connect with all of you: newsletters, webinars, live trainings, social media.
And I will tell you that each and every one of you are a huge highlight of my day.
I LOVE hearing from you and sharing with you. It just lights me up!
As I continue MY journey of learning and evolving, I am finding myself called to participate in some really great trainings to deepen my understanding of living purposefully and intentionally, how to show up in the world that is real and genuine, how to combine passionate callings with profitable businesses.
All that sounds heady but it really just means getting really clear on what you do best and how to offer that to the world.
With all of these new opportunities opening up to me I am making some changes.
I will be traveling less and doing fewer live and in person events
In the coming months I will host a training prior to the Stampin'Up! Convention (details to come) and I am super excited to be participating in Brian King's World Card Making Weekend (click here for all the details) in October.
BUT HERE IS WHAT IS NEW:
I will be offering opportunities for you to do Virtual Trainings with your teams. Here is how that looks:
- A scheduled live webinar exclusively for your team
- Webinar recording accessible to all
- A private Facebook group for on going training and support
Here are the topics I am currently offering:
- Learn to Sell: how to grow your customer base and generate more product sales at your events
- Just Say No to Blogging: how to generate on line customers and sales with out blogging
- Recruiting 101: 10 easy tips to become a rockstar recruiter
- 7 Steps to Successful Craft and Vendor Fairs
- Social Media 101: Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Compensation Plan: Show me the Money!
email me at email@example.com if you would like me to set up a training for your team, demonstrators in your area, or for you and a couple of your demonstrator friends
- It is very affordable
- can be scheduled for when is best for you
- and because it is virtual we are not limited by countries
I have limited openings for these Virtual Trainings, so please don't delay in scheduling throughout 2015